- The field, the stands, and the field lights are available for every event scheduled at Tiger Hollow. Teams are expected to remove all items that they may have brought onto the field with them (water bottles, clothes, tape, etc.). There is no food or drink other than water or sport hydration drinks allowed on the field. For non-RHS events, a fee will be charged for use of pavilion and a separate charge will be added if lights are need. See the Stadium Manager for pricing.
- The scoreboard and sound system are also available but require a trained team to man the equipment. Training is simple and can be provided by the Stadium Manager. Only an adult team of clock and announcer are allowed in the booth regardless of weather.
- The concession is provided by Tony’s Corner Deli. 203-438-8465 ask for Rosely or Tony.
- Home and Visitor locker rooms are available to all teams playing at Tiger Hollow. Home teams are asked to be responsible for both locker rooms and removing all items that they may have brought in with them (water bottles, oranges, other snacks, clothes, tape, etc.). Tiger Hollow maintenance crew will handle all other cleaning.
- Video and monitor are located in the home locker room and are available for all teams to review game films before, during or after their game providing there is no other scheduled activity at that time. Please have your coordinator check with the Stadium Manager for availability.
- Tiger Hollow can also be used to hold team dinners and small parties (small team gatherings, team meals, etc.). Onsite Concession team should be first consideration for all catering. Approval of the Athletics Director and Stadium manager is required.
- GAME FILMING: Press box is available for home and visiting teams for filming. We ask that ONLY ADULTS are in the booth and that we limit the number of people to ONLY those working cameras, scoreboard or announcer duties.
- Tiger Hollow Strength & Conditioning Center: A summer fitness program will be available to all RHS students at a minimal cost. The Summer Fitness program is under the direction of the Athletic Advisory Committee. Contact the Athletics Director or Stadium Manager.
- Tiger Hollow Website: www.tigerhollow.com. This website is linked to all town organizations that have websites and that use the facility. If you would like to post your team’s schedule, updates, news, pictures or any other information directly to the site, please contact the Stadium Administrators.
Rules, Requests, Requirements
- Any group wishing to use the Tiger Hollow Facility must first get permission from the Athletics Director at RHS. This can be done by working with the Ridgefield Parks & Recreation Department. Parks & Rec. will confirm availability and schedule your activity with the RHS Athletics Department and Tiger Hollow Management. Please be aware that last minute changes can take place and that RHS has the right of first use at Tiger Hollow.
- A planning meeting with a representative of any group wishing to use the facility and Tiger Hollow Manager needs to take place before any major event can take place.
- Authorized personnel will either be in uniform or have a sideline pass, this means only Coaches, players, and personnel necessary to conduct the game are allowed on the track or field area.
- No spectators are allowed on the field before, during or after the game
- All media personnel must obtain a sideline pass from Athletics Office or at the gate.
- All media personnel must stay on the track and off the field, unless given permission by Stadium manager or Athletics Director.
- Unauthorized people will be asked to leave the authorized areas.
- No metal cleats may be worn on the turf.
- Use of tobacco, sunflower seeds and gum prohibited.
- Absolutely no glass bottles, cans, or food allowed on the field.
- All equipment such as training table must have a protective base – make arrangements with the stadium manager.
- Booster Club or Home Team organization shall provide staff to ensure only authorized persons are on the field and to make sure that the field is left clean at the end of the game.
- Fireworks, confetti, animals, balls, skateboards, bicycles, etc. are not permitted into the stadium.
- Bicycles, animals, skate boards, go carts, etc. are not permitted on the track or field.
- Outside food and drink (coolers) may not be brought into the stadium.
- Tobacco and alcohol are prohibited inside the stadium or on school property.
- Any special events such as senior night, kickoff breakfast, team parties, etc. need to be coordinated with stadium manager. Stadium manager must approve any food brought into stadium for such event and onsite concessionaire must be given first opportunity to cater event.
- All Merchandise Sellers are subject to the following limitations
- Only organizations directly involved with the activity (booster clubs, Band, Cheer, etc.) are permitted. Items to be sold must have the Athletics Director’s approval.
- Booster Club or the home organization are required to supply staff to pick-up the field and locker rooms of any bottles, food, equipment, etc. The Tiger Hollow Maintenance Crew will provide all other cleaning.
- No food or drink other than water or Gatorade is allowed in locker room. Booster club or head coach is responsible for leaving locker room clean. Any items brought in by the team must be carried out when you leave.
- Locker Room preparation – for football only: Home and visitor locker rooms have water coolers filled with water delivered by the booster club. For all other Varsity events, make sure the locker room is clear of all other team equipment and ready for the RHS athletics team’s usage.
- Press Box will open 1 hour prior to game time.
- FOR VARSITY FOOTBALL: Admittance to press box is by PASS ONLY. All passes are acquired from stadium manager in advance. Passes available for home/visitor coaches, clock keeper, spotter, announcer and one film person for each team.
- FOR ALL OTHER EVENTS: Admittance to press box is with advance notice only.
- Press box will only be available to clock keeper, spotter, announcer and one film person for each team. NO ONE under the age of is 15 allowed in press box.
- Animals are not permitted in the press box at any time.
- MUSIC: Only approved music will be allowed to be played at the stadium. Coaches will be responsible for ensuring content. 3 strikes = no music
- The Booster clubs will provide names of personnel working the booth, prior to the day of the game.